Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh Glorious Van

I just spent the last week in San Marcos trading cars with my dad. Since he recently purchased a new car I inherited the family van. Its great. The best part is the ease getting Grayden in and out not to mention the space, comfort etc...

It was hard being away for so long, but in the end it was worth it. Dad had to get a few things fixed before I took it. Troy missed us and we missed him. The neatest thing was seeing the expression on Grayden's face when he heard daddy's voice on the phone.

2 comments:

Timm said...

ahhhh... look at you... a van mom! :)

Lindy said...

Mariah--I must agree! A van is sooo luxurious. My brother said to me, "How do you like driving around in a loser cruiser?" and my response was, "I love it!" And I do. I'm so happy you are now enjoying putting a baby in the car by yourself with ease.