Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cold Morning at the Dog Park


Troy had the morning off so we headed to the Dog Park for an early run with Pooch. The sun was shining, but there was a chill in the air. I think it was in the low fifties. Pooch got some needed energy release and we got a nice breath of fresh air, well as fresh as can be expected from a dog park.

Grayden wore his first big boy outfit. Because it was cold we decided a onsie would not cut it, so I dug for a pair of pants and long sleeved t-shirt. I found his pants in the bottom draw, also known as the big kid draw. So named because all the clothes in it are for six to nine months. The pants are a perfect fit. I did not think my two and a half month old would be wearing these quite yet.

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Mariah, that is so crazy. I still have some six month pants that are big for Fynn! What a big boy!