Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm Losing my Mind

Just when I thought I had my life under control. Seriously the house has been upside down today, in the emotional sense. I have been in a distracted, ticked off, stressed out mood, Troy is stressed about exams, Grayden has been crabby for no apparent reason and the dog will not leave anyone alone, particularly Troy!

Recently I have been trying to jumpstart a little business for my editing co. and it has totally distracted me from my other writing project, which I want to do more, but this need to earn money is eating away at my insides. I am about ready to pull my hair out. I think everything started going off track yesterday morning when I missed going to the gym and then missing again this morning. UHG!

My bad mood has been affecting all my personal relationships today, Troy, Grayden and the dog.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

I'm sorry Mariah! Just chalk if up to a bad day, and have a great day today.

Kelli said...

Grayden is probably responding to everyone else's stress. It's amazing how much they can sense about what is going on around them. I hope things are better, and I'm so glad you are coming to town. We'll have some fun.

Megan said...

I hate days like that. I'm so sorry. Hope things are getting better.