Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nothing too Exciting

Grayden and I went to the Galleria yesterday and put flyers out on cars in the garage. I think it was around 200 or so. Grayden was great. If he is in the sling and gets to look around he is as content as can be. Surprisingly someone actually wrote me an email asking about my services. The guy has a HUGE project he wants to do and he wanted to know how much it would cost. I have not heard back from him...

My next plan is to pass out much more impressive flyers to peoples' front doors. I am not sure how I will actually get them out. There is no way I could take Grayden out for that.

Grayden is as cute as ever. Troy snapped this picture on Sunday afternoon.



Thankfully Grayden is still relatively immobile so I was able to take a catnap with him in my lap!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

What a cutie. I miss those days of immobility so I could sleep. (Kind of. I miss the sleep, but like the moving.)

Lindy said...

Cute, cute, cute. How's he doing at night?