Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Suit

Today Grayden wore his first suit to church! He was so handsome. I forgot to get a picture before we left so all we've got is this one which as you can see is not the best. He was not very happy by the time we got home and he woke up from a nap. Although he is screaming in the shot he did manage to make it to the third hour of church before his shirt came untucked and home before the tie was all the way off...

my pic won't load so I will try again later...

2 comments:

Sophia Crane said...

Your little guy sure did look cute in his suit. Even just the glimpse in passing that I got, was enough to make me envious. Maybe I will get one for Cameron for Christmas, now that his growing has slowed down maybe he can actually wear for more than a month or two.

Lindy said...

Oh man I can't wait to see the picture! It was great to see you last week!