Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grayden is a Gentleman

Ok so we just got back from the grocery store, and I am holding three bags and a bag of dog food. All the while I am trying to coax Grayden along, slowly. We get up the stairs and he wants to linger by a well known pair of bikes locked to the railing on the way home. My arms are dying. He offers his services. I tell him its heavy, not having a light bag to offer, but he insists. After he tries he grunts to lift it and I offer to take it back. "Oh NO!" he says and this is what the little man accomplished!

I am so proud.










p.s. He promptly closed the door just after I barely retrieve the dog food...

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Well the order of the pics are messed up but you get the idea...

Elizabeth said...

That is so great! He is a little gentleman!

Lindy said...

Pretty adorable!