Monday, November 12, 2007

Finally something new

We rented a steam vac this morning. Our two neighbors went in with us, so we only spent about 17 bucks. It was totally worth it. The dog decided to poo on the carpet yesterday while we were at church. It was imparitive to clean the carpet to say the least.

The results are good. It was well worth it and I recommend it. By the end of it though, Grayden was done being patient. He did sit calmly for a good hour and a half watching me, so I must give him a lot of credit. I am grateful.

oh funny note...

Yesterday Grayden pooped during Sunday School, again. This time however it was longer and louder. Lets just say I was not the only one laughing. At least six other people were looking and snickering with me as I left the room to change him.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that is excellent because Troy loves toilet humor. I remember when Ewan had diarrhea in Austin and Troy was all giddy and chuckling about that.