Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Thump thump thump

Apparently our dog is to loud. Just after an exasperated return from Target, Grayden needed a nap, and he was drifting off when a hurried banging rapt at the door. I was only slightly alarmed. A big, obviously perturbed man stood before me. He said that he keeps hearing thumping and it has been "desturbing his rest" for the past two months. I was taken aback to say the least. It was sort of an out of body experience. I did not know what to say. It ran through my head to blame Troy, but what good would that do. All I could muster was "thanks for letting me know" before he went to the office. I had planned on making him bread as a peace offering and thank you, but dinner turned out poorly (after several hours prep) so I decided to eat it instead. Maybe tomorrow.

I suppose a little drama keeps life interesting.

One fun note: Grayden and I had a short. but productive photo shoot today. I actually got several descent pictures, and two pretty good ones.

1 comments:

Becki said...

Bread may be a good idea. Don't they say the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach? lol! Let me know if you need any recipes. I have one for an awesome pecan pie! :)