Monday, November 5, 2007

My Sleeping Giant Angel Baby is Cutting Teeth

I know its crazy, but true. Grayden has three maybe four white buds trying to jump out of his gums. All are on top. He has had all these mysterious symptoms and after my discovery of the pearly whites Saturday I decided to do some research. The coughing, runny nose, irregular diarrhea, incessant sucking and biting, AND occassional (not normal for him) crankiness have all been clues. Nobody is going to believe me when I tell them my 17+ pound baby with front teeth is only three months old! (Today marks his calendar 3rd month.)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I believe it. Some babies are born with teeth. He's just going to be ahead on everything!

Lindy said...

Our little one is teething too. Granted she has 6 weeks on the Graydster, but I was thinking babies were like 6 months before it happened. Then I remembered, Cassandra was born with two teeth!